Ok, so I thought I might take a turn away from the serious and meaningful side of my writings.
Time for me to confess.
- I have recently started drinking milk straight from the jug. When I moved, it was like a mark of freedom. So, if you come by, plan on bringing your own milk.
- When I shop at a grocery store, I never put things back on their original shelf when I decide not to buy them. I just figure that I’m helping someone keep their job by giving them something to do.
- I can’t read more than one book at a time. If I try it, in my mind all of the characters switch plots and it all gets screwed up.
- My most spiritual moments happen when I’m in my car alone. A ‘car fit’ is a common thing for me. If you pass my car on the side of the road and I’m singing and crying all at the same time, keep driving.
- I love love love being around people, but after a little bit, I love even more staying home by myself with my phone off and watching TV while making necklaces.
- There are two ‘P’s in my life. Pizza and popcorn. I eat enough of both in a weeks time to feed a small village for a month. Ok, I exaggerate a lot, but it’s closer to being true than Milli Vanilli ever making a come back with their real voices.
- I have a t-shirt problem. If I had enough money, I would buy a t-shirt for every day of each year. I love looking up t-shirt designs like old men like watching the weather channel.
- It doesn’t matter where I am, I use the 4th bathroom stall in any public restroom I use. This started when I started college, but it seemed like every time I went, the 4th stall was always just cleaned by the janitor. No joke.
- I don’t like big chunks of ice in my drink. I love crushed ice, Sonic ice, shaved ice… the easier to chew, the happier I will be with the drink.
- I get a Pal’s sweet tea at least three times a day.
- Brand new socks are way better than socks freshly washed.
So, how about you? What are some fun confessions that you have and others don’t know about?